CHOP consult on Friday

This Friday 10/29, we have a consult appointment at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) to decide if humanized CAR-T is the next move.  Otherwise, we press on to the bone marrow transplant at Yale, which would be the week of 11/29, based on when Naaman’s donor is ready.

We are swamped with planning this last minute trip and will update ASAP. Praying for clear decision-making.

2 thoughts on “CHOP consult on Friday”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *