October 2021

CHOP consult on Friday

This Friday 10/29, we have a consult appointment at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) to decide if humanized CAR-T is the next move.  Otherwise, we press on to the bone marrow transplant at Yale, which would be the week of 11/29, based on when Naaman’s donor is ready. We are swamped with planning this last […]

CHOP consult on Friday Read More »

Just hanging out for now

No major updates yet on transplant. Naaman has been busy playing and cramming in as much fun as he can.  Legos, playdough, hikes, playing outside… he even baked some bread! (And ate a little, too.)  It’s been really temperate weather so we have been very lucky to be out in public more outdoors. We are

Just hanging out for now Read More »

BMT Planning Update

Quick update on transplant planning…   Naaman’s donors are getting set. There’s two ready, but prep and travel are being arranged.  If all goes as planned, Naaman would be admitted the week of 11/15 for the transplant. While Naaman’s not a candidate to do the same CAR-T again, he may be a candidate for another

BMT Planning Update Read More »